22 November 2004

Other People's Blogs

A great big thank you to my mate of the Garrulous Grumbling for the warm welcome and link he put on his own blog, as well as for being the person who directed me to this place to begin with. You, too, can either thank him or blame him as you see fit. He has a second blog which can be found here.

After being pointed in this direction, I, in turn, showed "the way" to my Aussie mate of the Shoklet Olfactory variety, so I have likewise placed a link to his blog on my page. You will most definitely find some topics of great amusement, interest and fascination if he is true to form.

2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Well, hello, Scrambled. :P

Sorry to say I've not read much of your blog yet, but better late than never, yes? I'll see what I can do to catch up on reading your posts and then posting my own comments.

I like what you've done with this.

1:03 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thank you very much! :-) It's just the outlet for the many scattered thoughts that float around my head during the day, nothing more. LOL

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home