09 January 2006

My Celeb Big Brother Update

I was prepared to like Jodie Marsh just because she and Jordan don't get along, but I have to say that I dislike her as much as I dislike Jordan. I might even dislike her more than I dislike Jordan. At least Jordan just said "f**k 'em" to her critics. Jodie says "f**k 'em, but feel sorry for me". She doesn't want to be seen as a slag, but listening to her talk makes me wonder if she isn't one. She told Dennis Rodman, "We could have sex, I just don't want to go out with you." She pretty much called those of us in the world who eat meat "murderers" because she thinks any killing of animals is murder. And if she wants to be considered an intellectual, she's not putting herself forward as one. She says Eskimos are "primitive" because they don't have shops and can't understand why they live the way they do. I tell ya, I'd rather be an Eskimo than be like her!

And why on earth would Dennis Rodman and Traci Bingham be more famous than anyone else in the house just because they're American? Does that mean that, if I were in the house, I'd be more famous than Michael Barrymore and Rula Lenska because I'm American?



On the other hand, Pete Burns makes me laugh. He's opinionated, bitchy and practically helpless, but I think he's wonderful.



I didn't think I'd be able to stomach George Galloway after seeing some interviews with him in the past, even though he's the leading anti-war MP and I'm also against the war in Iraq. He hasn't been discussing politics in the BB house, but so far I have to agree with most of what he's been saying, particularly about Jodie's foul mouth.



More from me later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home