06 January 2006

More on Life

I spent a couple of hours in the library working on my assignment. I managed to get quite a bit done, but I did have a distraction. There was a couple at the computer next to me who were more interested in snogging than doing any work, and I kept wanting to laugh my head off! Eventually the guy decided to get busy with his coursework, though the girl kept trying to get his attention.

When I came home, I discovered our front garden is flooded! A pipe near the road has broken. I'm sure it was from the lorry that was parked there this afternoon. The men are still out there working on it, and it's unbelievable how deep they've had to go down to get to the break!

Ricky and Jack aren't here this weekend, unfortunately. There was a mix up with their dad as to whose weekend it is, and since he made plans for the weekend, we agreed to swap. I was looking forward to having some cuddles from them though.

And now I'm being sad watching Celebrity Big Brother. I don't watch Big Brother as a rule, but I do enjoy programmes with "celebrities" because it's a chance to see what they're really like. When "I'm a Celebrity" was on ITV last month, I was surprised by how much I liked Sid Owen at the end of it. I didn't think I would. Now I have 10 more celebs to either like or dislike, and one non-celeb pretending to be a celeb to dislike even more than I already do.

I mean, come on! Who picked this non-celeb, Chantelle? The Big Brother people decided to stick her in there with proper "celebrities" (notice I still use quotes to denote my disbelief that some of these people deserve the label) to try and fool them into thinking she's a pop star. She's so fake it's annoying watching her! I hope they find her out and boot her out of there ASAP! I don't think Dennis Rodman would agree. He seems to have latched onto her like he's sure he's pulled!

And I've just discovered that, while there are no cameras in the toilets, they've put microphones in there! How tacky is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home