12 January 2006

Who Would You ... ?

Kate said her fiance sent her a text message regarding a discussion he was having with some friends, and he wanted her answers to the burning question of the night:

"Who would you marry, shag and throw off a cliff? Both sexes, please."

I'm assuming this means celebrities and formulated my own answer accordingly. If it didn't mean celebs, there's no way I'd post my answers in case any of the named men or women read my blog!

Men
Marry: Sid Owen (the guy owns a restaurant so he can obviously cook but doesn't have a Gordon Ramsey prima donna attitude), Colin Firth (just so I could look at him every chance I got), David Beckham (okay, I like the idea of being rich), Joe Elliott from Def Leppard.
Shag: Mark Webber! ('Nuff said). Then, if I still had the energy, David Coulthard, Robbie Williams, Dennis Rodman (have you seen his body?????),Steve Irwin, Hugh Grant.
Throw off a cliff: Peter Andre (especially if I ever hear him sing again), George Bush

Women
Marry: Sandra Bullock, JK Rowling, Connie Montoya
Shag: Sophia Lauren (in her younger years)
Throw off a cliff: Victoria Beckham, Jordan, Jodie Marsh, Paris Hilton

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I figured you'd come up with someone interesting! LMAO

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I shall be brave / stupid and share mine ;-)

MEN

Marry:
Glenn McGrath - Aussie cricketer who is a dedicated, talented sportsman, but is also a bit of a joker, and has a real tender side. The articles written on how him and his wife coped with her breast cancer are so wonderful.

I wouldn't turn down Colin Jackson either!

Shag:
Let's just say there's a couple on your list that you'd have to share, Mel, and leave it at that ;-)

Throw off a cliff:
This I found tough, but ended up going for Jeremy Paxman. Gawd, he winds me up!


WOMEN

Marry:
Julia Stiles

Shag:
Alyssa Milano

Throw off a cliff:
Sara Cox


Hmmm, maybe I should have done this anonymously :")

11:18 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

LMAO I can guess who a couple of the guys on my "shag" list you'd go for!

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home