19 May 2005

Time for Sleep

I've studied my little brains out today. I don't know how well I'll do, but I'm as prepared for my European Union law exam as I'm going to get. Fortunately we don't have to memorise the complete names of the relevant cases -- some of them are a mile long and not in English -- and we're allowed to take copies of legislation in with us. Mine are all bookmarked and highlighted. It's just a shame we can't use our notes.

Now I need to get a few hours' shut-eye or I'll be useless come exam time at 10.00 am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katya Coldheart said...

hope it all goes ok, good luck and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you...

thanks for the link btw...

:0)

2:10 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks guys!

Kerry, I hope you and Kay do really well. I know you're looking forward to having it all over with! This time next year, fingers crossed I'll be able to say the same thing about myself! :-)

Criminal law exam tomorrow ... let's see if anything Dennis has said has soaked in! LMAO

6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home