14 May 2005

I've Been to IKEA!!!!!!

Oh what a lovely day! I've been IKEA shopping for my new office, even though it's not finished yet. I went armed with my brand new credit card! (I can hear people groaning already ...)

So I've bought two of these:



And one of these:



And one of these (it's a table top):



with these legs:



I got some of these for fun because they're cute:



And one of these because a girl needs her own set of tools:



For the rubbish I got this, cuz I'm full of rubbish, believe me:



I also bought a few things for my daughter, who was not very grateful and spent the shopping trip with a face like a wet weekend.

Grand total: £59.50. Not bad.

5 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

I haven't been to IKEA in ages! They've lots of stuff I like. The lamp on my desk I got from IKEA.

5:06 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's my favourite store in the whole world, if you couldn't tell! LOL I like it even more than Harrods. I like it so much, I picked up a job application while I was there to try to get a part-time job over the summer!

11:59 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

IKEA-holic!

2:21 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!

First you give me an itch to get my TV mounted on the bedroom wall and now this...
I wanna' go Ikea shopping too!
(There MUST be something I can convince the man we need. *wink*)

I LOVE Ikea. Our closest one is about 45-60 minutes away though - thinking now may not be a great time for me to trip out too far from home. ONLY 2 days overdue...*sigh*

2:06 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

In my experience, there's always something you need from IKEA! LMAO I forgot the quilt covers and pillowcases I meant to get for the boys' room, which means I have to go back. ;-)

If you do make an IKEA run, make sure the car's in good working order. I know that walking is good for getting the labour going, but you want an escape route back to the hospital when you're finished shopping!

My third baby was born when I lived 75 miles from the hospital. There were closer hospitals, but I wanted to stick with the doctor who delivered the first two. It was easier with the fourth. I lived only about 15 blocks from the hospital!

Good luck, babe, and let us know how things are going as soon as you can! XXX

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home