13 June 2005

Teenagers! Sheesh!

Where did these monsters come from? Not too long ago, there were three nice little kids who fought amongst themselves but weren't too badly behaved. Now, in their places, three horrible creatures have appeared!

Okay, one of them isn't too bad. He generally does as he's told, he gets along with almost everyone except his sister, and he pays attention to his curfew.

The female of the group is a lot of trouble. She ignores her curfew, doesn't do her chores, chases every boy she sets eyes on, and upsets most of the other females her age. Today she's called someone a bitch and now has the sister of the person she called a bitch chasing her around the estate threatening bodily harm.

The youngest of the group had me pulling my hair out all weekend. He's here one day a week and still manages to cause me ulcers. This weekend he showed up with his hair dyed in a weird pattern, he ignored his curfew because he knows I can't ground him if he's only here one day a week, and he only did some work in the garden with the others when I had the camera trained on him! Or at least when he knew I had the camera on him ... I got the real story in pics from an upstairs window!







I'd trade them in for younger models, but their just so darn cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I'm sure he didn't know you were there at the time.

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home