10 June 2005

New Office -- Coming Soon


New Office -- Coming Soon
Originally uploaded by mkknowles.
It'll be here in 10 days! Not the one in the pic, that's just the "showroom model" they had on display. The real thing should be here very soon, and I can move all my crafts and study things out into my own space!

Sorry about the picture quality. I took it using a tiny little digital camera I got free with my subscription to the CSI DVD collection, and the view finder on it isn't very accurate. I should have pictures of the real thing before too long.

2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Cool! How big is that thing? What's the square footage? Or the square whatever-age? Square meters? How square is the damned thing?

8:42 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's only 8x6. LOL Just big enough for a crafts table, my little desk and some shelving, but it's MY space and only MY space! :-)

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home