18 December 2005

And the Survey Says ...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Melinda
Birthday:February 1967
Birthplace:Texas
Current Location:England
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:brown
Height:short
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:Scottish, Irish, Dutch
The Shoes You Wore Today:none
Your Weakness:men
Your Fears:losing my kids
Your Perfect Pizza:mushroom with lots and lots of cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:walk the Kinder Scout plateau
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:I hate mornings
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:between 11 and midnight
Your Most Missed Memory:if my memory were missing I wouldn't know what I missed most
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King, but McDonalds is closer
Single or Group Dates:single, but don't tell my husband
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:try buying those in England
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:when provoked or having a laugh
Do you Sing:only in the car where no one can hear me
Do you Shower Daily:of course, you'd notice if I didn't
Have you Been in Love:too many times, my heart has scars
Do you want to go to College:what do you think I'm doing now?
Do you want to get Married:again?????? no, I'll just live in sin rather than do this for a fourth time
Do you believe in yourself:yep
Do you get Motion Sickness:nope, unless is a ship in bad seas
Do you think you are Attractive:sort of
Are you a Health Freak:I'm turning into one
Do you get along with your Parents:yes, and I miss them
Do you like Thunderstorms:I love them!
Do you play an Instrument:piano
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yep, but not telling how much
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:nope
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:nope, but I do like sushi
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:in my case that would be called divorced, and no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:it's too cold for that, I'd have frozed my bits off
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:yep
Ever been called a Tease:nope
Ever been Beaten up:nope
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:peacefully in my sleep at an old age
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:do I have to grow up?
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:no preference as long as they're expressive eyes
Favourite Hair Color:no preference as long as it's nice
Short or Long Hair:longish
Height:taller than me
Weight:no preference as long as they're happy in themselves
Best Clothing Style:whatever suits them best
Number of Drugs I have taken:ask my doctor for a list of prescriptions
Number of CDs I own:I'm not in the mood to count
Number of Piercings:ears twice and belly button
Number of Tattoos:one
Number of things in my Past I Regret:too many to count

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Heritage:Scottish, Irish, Dutch

I didnt know you were a Dutchie too!! ;-)
Is it only in your genes or do you speak a bit of the language too???

2:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She just speaks like Sue Ellen :-p

6:09 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Shhhh, Kate! That was supposed to be a secret! LMAO

I'm afraid I speak no Dutch whatsoever. :-( My great-great grandparents on the Kuykendall side of the family went to America from the Netherlands, so by the time my generation rolled around, it was only the name that was left of anything Dutch.

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know what kuiken means in Dutch??? Little chicken!!! ;-)

1:12 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I will have to learn to at least read some Dutch. I don't have enough confidence to use my school-girl French, so I don't know if I'd be confident enough to speak Dutch either. So I guess that does make me a kuiken! LMAO

2:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha just remember you are not in the minority with not speaking Dutch! ;-)

4:46 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I have to admit, I only have a few friends who speak Dutch and they are, well, Dutch! ;-)

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home