25 January 2006

Life is Back to Normal

The strange goings-on of yesterday have ended. Today was back to "normal", whatever normal means in my life. I couldn't get the boys moving to get ready for school this morning, though they did get there on time. I had to go to the dentist myself to have two old fillings replaced with bright shiny new ones. I never realised that fillings got old and wore out. I think I had those since I was 12 years old, so I suppose that means they were antiques.

Tae Kwon Do was a hard work out since there are a couple of us preparing for the tournament next month. Thank heavens I'm not the only one! I think the black stripe who is competing is on the English national team. He was helping me with some technique today and was really nice, so I hope he does very well! Maybe he'll be on the Olympic team, and if I end up going to watch in 2012, it would be so cool to actually see someone there I know!

Simon's barely shifted again today except to take me to the tram and pick me up again.

I'm so ready to go to sleep, but I can't do it until I find out who the two evictees are tonight on Big Brother! Sad, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home