22 January 2006

Stupid Quotes (Again)

I just have to do it one more time ...


David Beckham

"My parents have been there for me ever since I was about seven."

Pamela Anderson

"Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of the mirror."

Shayne Ward

"Sometimes, if I'm driving, I get the urge to open the door really wide when another car comes past."

Peter Andre

"Breasts really aren't that important to me."

Teri Hatcher

"I will never pay for dinner again. I don't have to marry a gazillionaire, but I don't want to pay for dinner."

Paris Hilton

"I believed in Santa until I was 17, when some mean person told me it wasn't true."

Jordan

"We'd love to have a little girl. I'd have to call her Pink or Princess, because she'd be my princess."

Source: SkyNews Showbiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home