12 January 2006

Young People Today

This is a prime example of the lack of respect many younger people have for other people today:

Talking about the recent argument between Michael and Jodie and the previous blow up over her "evil influence", Chantelle confided her disappointment to Jodie.

"George started saying that I've got to respect my elders, and I should have more respect for them that's seen a lot more than me....Yeah but if there's an elder telling you to basically f-off and go away, then ... Well if you're older than me you should know better, not to tell a young gel to f-off!"

From Channel4.com


So now giving advice is telling someone to "bascially f-off". Great interpretation, isn't it? I hope my kids have more respect for their elders than the young people in the BB house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home