20 September 2006

I Got My Results ...

I stayed at my boyfriend's house last night (that still sounds so strange to me ... "my boyfriend"! I haven't had one of those in years!), and when I got home this morning my results from university were waiting for me. I almost couldn't open the envelope, and when I did, it was a couple of minutes before I could open my eyes and look!

But I passed my equity and trusts exam last month, and I ended up with the 2:1 overall that I had been hoping for! You can imagine the total relief I felt! I found out about a job going with the Derbyshire police that I would love to have, but I hesitated applying because I was worried that I might have failed that last exam. Now I can apply for it, and it's not a minute too soon because the closing date is this Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Hi Mel

Well done on getting that brilliant result - congratulations!

Good luck with the job application!

Speak to you soon

Lana x

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home