10 September 2006

Well You Never Know ...

As usual in my life, nothing can be simple. I've hardly seen Kieran (the 21 year old) this week, and I don't know what's up, so I'm assuming that we're still just good friends. That's okay with me. I don't have to have a man in my life to feel like I'm worthy. I'll just keep enjoying my life as it is. One thing's for sure: if I'm happily single, I won't get my heart broken again!

Another interesting fact to spring up today has nothing to do with my personal life. It has nothing to do with me at all, in fact. Michael Schumacher has announced that he's retiring at the end of this season. I knew it would happen eventually, but he's been in Formula One as long as I've been following it religiously, so it will be weird not to see him in that Ferrari! Instead it will be Kimi Raikkonen in the red car.

I was supposed to work last night but have pulled something in my back. I probably shouldn't work tonight, but I hate letting people down, including the pub landlord. He gave me a chance when I've never worked behind a bar before, and he and his wife have been good to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

Yeah, i saw in the news about schumacher retiring also.. i know what you mean about how it's going to be weird not to see him in the red car. Anyway, hope your back is feeling better!

6:38 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I heard about Schumacher, as well, on a programme on the Speed Channel. In fact, it was in an interview with Bob Varsha, if I recall correctly.

And Kimi? In a Ferrari? O.O That seems so odd.

I hope your back is on the mend, too, Mel. I know all too well the troubles a back can cause a person.

9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home