05 September 2006

Unbelievable ...

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but things seem to have been almost surreal lately. I've still been enjoying working at the pub, which is probably obvious from the pictures I posted of Elvis night. Because of the job there, I seem to have become quite popular with some of the guys!

First there was a very cute pub landlord! We went out once and had a lovely time, and he's been in to the pub where I work a few times since then. There was another guy who is a regular, John. We've been out a couple of times, and he's eager to see me again very soon. There was a third guy, but he has a girlfriend, and after my experience a couple of months ago with a married man, I think I'll steer clear of him from now on.

But now I'm sort of seeing one of the most incredible men I've ever met. He's gorgeous, sweet, thoughtful, funny ... and my kids love him to bits! The surreal part is that he's a bit younger than me. Okay, quite a bit younger than me. He's 21. It's weird, but so far it's been wonderful! So if you don't see me blogging much, you know I'm keeping myself pleasantly occupied!

2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Hmm. Methinks I recognise this path. :P

2:20 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Hopefully, yours proves a far better path to tread than mine did.

2:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home