18 July 2006

Two Days Away!

I've almost finished my packing to go into hospital. I figured I might as well do it today instead of leaving it until the last minute, especially since I'll be working late tomorrow night at the pub. I've packed my MP3 player, which is full of good music and songs that mean something to me, a book for if I feel up to reading, and pictures of special people, one person in particular who won't be able to come visit me.

I'm nervous, but I'm really looking forward to this! It seems like the gall stones have pretty much controlled my life for almost a year. I missed Kate's hen night because of them. I almost blew the last few months of my last year at university as well. After a bit of recovery time, I can take control of my life. And I have plans! Big plans! I'm going to live my life to the full. You only live once, and I want to enjoy the rest of mine!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for Thursday Mel (I'll be thinking of you!)

Hope it goes well - I'm sure it will.

Speak to you soon

Lana :-)

6:32 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I'll be thinking of you, as well. I look forward to your return from hospital. Let us know how everything went!

Take care and chat ya soon!

Gary :D

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home