30 January 2005

Diary Entry

1.56 pm I wish I could say I had a long sleep and didn't wake up until noon, but although I actually didn't wake up until noon, I didn't have a long sleep. My muscles were screaming in agony, and Simon tossed and turned, so I ended up on the couch again. I'm wide awake now, fortunately, but I still hurt. I need to exercise more.

The kids are at it again. Noisy little beggars. That's another reason I didn't sleep much. They're upstairs fighting again ...

8.42 pm Boring day. I've done next to nothing, apart from catching up on some of that sleep my body was begging for. Simon told me to go lie down for an hour, but once I was asleep, I didn't want to wake up again. I did manage to go do some shopping. It was the first time I had been to Morrisons since I started doing my shopping online with Tesco. I only volunteered to go because Shell had told me about this big containers with lids they had at Morrisons 2 for £5. I got four. Two are to pour a load of wax in, one is for all my candle scents, and one is to transport my card making stuff when I go to Shell's house to make cards.

I keep forgetting I have some candles I need to make tonight! I have to get those posted tomorrow. Well, I've had a three hour nap so I'm sure I can manage to get the coconut ones done easily, probably a few others as well.

I've added another blog referral to my growing list of surf addictions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home