29 January 2005

Diary Entry

7.43 pm I've been wanting to blog ever since I got up this morning but haven't had a chance. It's been just as busy as yesterday since I've had to pack up everything in the shop and get it moved home. I tried to tell Simon there wasn't any need to rush it. Our rent is paid until Monday, and I'm sure the landlord wouldn't throw our stuff out if we didn't get it out until Tuesday, but Simon had to have it all out today. That means that instead of bringing things home and putting them away in an organised fashion, like I wanted, it's all over the place. My living room is full of the loose stuff that we ran out of boxes for, the hall way is full of boxes, and the kitchen is full of the stuff out of the office. Simon's car is still full as well, and there are some things in my car.

I had another weird dream last night. I've decided I like being able to record my funky dreams in my blog. It just shows me how nuts I can be in my sleep. Anyway, in this dream, I was at some kind of special function for university students at a big university, and I got a text message from my ex-husband, only it wasn't a real text message. It was a video he'd taken of his wife shagging another bloke. I kept refusing to watch all of it because I just wasn't interested, but suddenly he appeared and kept trying to make me watch it. Then the university turned into some kind of a prison with barbed wire all around it like a cage, even across the sky. I ordered a hamburger that took three hours to arrive.

8.28 pm I had a play around with my new camera last night, getting some shots of one of the other mum's one year old at the birthday party Jack went to. I think a few of them turned out really well, to say that I haven't used this camera much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home