31 January 2005

Google Ads

Now I've seen it all. While blog surfing, I came across the following Google Ad:

Catholic Priest for Sale
Discount Catholic Priest aff.
Check out the deals now!

I know the Catholic Church has had it's problems in the past, but are they so hard up they have to sell their priests on ebay? And I know ebay has been the venue for the sale of many off-the-wall items lately (who can forget the Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich?), but are they in the religious relict business now?

4 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

since I have realized that I keep coming back to you'r site, sure I'll say where I come from....but where is that button? I just can't seem to find it..=(

10:49 am  
Blogger anna said...

since I have realized that I keep coming back to you'r site, sure I'll say where I come from....but where is that button? I just can't seem to find it..=(

10:49 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's on the side bar to the left, towards the bottom, just under the clock. :-)

1:25 pm  
Blogger letti said...

ROFL!

letti

3:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home