26 January 2005

Happy Aussie Day!

I've been informed by a semi-reliable source that today is Australia day. Of course, you would only be celebrating this particular holiday if you are in Australia or an Australian living abroad. So for those of you Down Under, enjoy the heat, the beer and having the kids home from school! I'll sit here freezing my ass off before I sleep 7 hours (yes, it's still night-time here) then spend my Wednesday morning at work, again freezing my ass off.

Anybody want to hire me as their personal secretary and ship me to Australia? I need to thaw out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I once dated an Aussie and almost moved there. I think that's good enough to be able to celebrate. No work for me today, it's Aussie Day!

*Unfortunately, I doubt anyone else will agree with me...so I'm off to do some work :(

3:08 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I don't think it would have worked for me either. :-(

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home