17 January 2005

UK Radio Aid for Tsunami Relief

Congratulations to the wonderful job UK Radio Aid has been doing today to raise money for the victims of the Asian tsunami! Over 200 commercial radio stations have suspended their regular programming to participate. You can see their progress by going to www.ukradioaid.com. So far they have raised £1,369,669!

They also have some ebay items on auction to raise more money, including Jamie Cullum's piano and dinner with George Michael! I'd be bidding on that piano if I had the money, but the bid is already up to £6000 so it's way out of my price range.

I've been enjoying listening to their radio programme, especially when that dishy Shane Richie was on earlier! Yum!


Avid, Kate Thornton and Shane Richie, from UK Radio Aid

Oh please, someone give me Shane Richie for my birthday ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home