27 May 2005

And Another Wait

I thought I was going to have to wait until August to get all my results, but evidently the criminology results came out today. Then, at 8.00 this evening, I got a text message from Jamie asking me how I did. That was the first I knew of it! With it being that time on a Friday night, there was no way I could go find out how I did, and it's a Bank Holiday weekend, so it's going to be Tuesday before I get to see how I did on those three assignments I handed in last month!

Jamie won't tell me how he did on his until I get my results either. That's so like a man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you pobably already thought of this, but did you try checking your student record on the intranet, I know that results get posted on there. With exam results, they get posted on there a few days before before they arrive snail mail, but I don't know whether they do the same with assignements.
Either way, I am sure you will have done well, you are obviously very dedicated.
Good Luck
Kerry

11:04 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Hiya Kerry! I did try looking online for the results as soon as I had the text message from Jamie asking how I'd done in crim. (Jamie's the blonde guy I was eating with the last time I saw you and Kay.) Nothing there. Oh well, I thought I would have to wait until later this summer, now I only have to wait until Tuesday. The frustrating part is that I could have found out yesterday!

I'm not sure whether I'm dedicated or just nuts.

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home