19 May 2005

One Down, Two to Go!

I don't even want to think about how I did on my EU law exam today. I seemed to forget all the names of the cases, even though they're pretty easy names. I completely forgot to mention Commission v UK (UHT Milk) in one of my answers. Oh well. Too late to worry about it now.

Tomorrow is criminal law. I didn't do very well on my first semester assignment in that module, so I'm hoping to bring my marks up with the exam, but I'm not going to hold my breath. At this point I'll settle for a pass. I've narrowed my studies down to three areas: theft, rape and self defence. Now I need to see if I can keep all this from leaking out my ears before tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

It does feel great to have it over and done with! I don't know how well I did, but when I finished, my tutor asked me how I did and I pulled a face. He responded, "I don't know why you wouldn't have done well. The questions were very straightforward". All I could think was, "Yeah, well, you've been teaching this for donkey's years! Of course it would be straightforward to you!"

I just hate that we have to answer three questions in two hours and do a good job on them. I wrote for the whole two hours, so I don't know what else I could have added, but some people wrote pages and pages and pages! I don't know how they did it!

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home