03 July 2005

The Maternal Instinct

I had a big shock today! Two girls came to the door and asked for my son Braden. That's not unusual, but usually the girls who fancy him are typical teens. These two girls looked like pros! The Maternal Instinct reared up in a major way, especially in regards to the blonde girl who actually asked for him. She practically had no top on, just some kind of knit vest-like thing on top of a bra that was definitely not doing its job. Her tits were practically naked!

I thought, "This girl dares to ask for my son?" I was horrified.

Fortunately, Braden wasn't home, and I told her so. She then asked for my step-son Daniel. I groaned to myself. I realised that this must be the girlfriend Malorie refers to as The Prostitute. I shouted to Daniel, told him who was outside, and watched him run around the house like a chicken with its head cut off because he had spent the afternoon with Malorie trying to give him a new hair style. The curling tongs hadn't improved his hair one bit.

I threw him my Mark Webber hat and went outside. It turns out the blonde isn't his girlfriend, thank heavens! The girl with him is. She wasn't as bad. Crop top, mini skirt, but all her bits were covered.

I'm still thinking, "Bloody hell, Daniel's only 14! These girls have got to be the same age!"

I'm usually very liberal, but I guess there are some of those Maternal Instincts that can't be overcome. When Braden came in, I told him that if he ever brings home a girlfriend that dresses like the blonde, he'll be grounded until he's 30!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Oh dear God! I hadn't even thought of that!!!

Let this be a warning to all future hoochies...keep your mitts off my baby!

LOL

10:25 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I hadn't thought of it either -- it only took me 15 years! At least you've got a head start! ;-)

9:59 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

It's interesting reading the female equivalent to a father's reaction to the guys who want to go out with his daughter.

The women know how women can be, the men know how guys can be. Heh. :D

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home