28 June 2005

Another Sports Day

It's come early this year, but Ricky and Jack have had their Sports Day at school. Jack's was yesterday with the Infants, and Ricky's was today with the Juniors. Thank heavens they'll both be in Juniors next year!

Jack spent more time trying to entertain the crowd than run fast, but he did win the egg and spoon race.

Jack Sports Day

Jack Sports Day

Jack Sports Day

Ricky tried his hardest, but his long skinny legs just didn't seem to want to go the direction he wanted them to! He still came second in the rope skipping and the football races though.

Ricky Sports Day

Ricky Sports Day

Ricky Sports Day

I could have taken pictures of Ricky and Jack's dad running in the Dad's Race, but I didn't. I'm not that cruel. I use the word "running" loosely. It was more like falling flat on his face. I'm sure he'll appreciate me mentioning it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home