24 December 2005

Scrooge Strikes Again

It's still the morning of Christmas Eve, and already my resident Scrooge is trying to make everyone else miserable. "Did you buy cards for my dad and our Donna?" Well, no. I kept asking what he needed from the store every time I went to do the shopping, and he never mentioned getting cards for his family. "Well you were supposed to be making cards for them!"

When the hell do I have time to make cards? I'm a university student. I'm the mother of four kids. I have to do all the shopping, all the wrapping, all the cooking.

The kids won't stop fighting. They're fighting over who goes on the computer, who goes on the X-Box, who changes channels on the telly, who sits where on the couch.

Not even noon on Christmas Eve, and I've already started crying. So much for Merry Christmas.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww come on sweetie you can do it!! I will be here cheering for you! ;-)

Love, Diana

3:21 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Well, I've stopped feeling sorry for myself and I've started kicking asses around here! ;-)

3:39 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

LOL Simon cleaned the living room! :-O

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the spirit!!!

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW What timing was that!!! ;-)

11:59 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I was just going to suggest that you kick some ass! LOL :D Works every time!

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home