23 December 2005

Christmas Eve Eve (or Jack's Birthday)

Another strange day. I actually had to go wake Jack up to tell him to come downstairs and open his birthday presents because he didn't want to drag himself out of bed. Once he realised what day it was, he was in the living room in the matter of minutes.



Ricky wasn't as impressed because he didn't get to open any presents.



And Malorie dragged herself out of bed because she was afraid of missing something.



I also went to the gym for the last work out of 2006. It closed today and won't re-open until the 2nd or 3rd of January.

On the way there, I had to stop for diesel (otherwise I never would have made it either there or back home), and when I went in to pay for it, some idiot barged his way into the queue in front of me. So, if anyone reading this is that guy, who was at the BP Petrol station in Birley Moor, and you were wearing a light blue hooded jacket and driving a dark blue Peugeot 406, this message is for you: You're a dickhead. I'm not invisible and don't appreciate being treated as such. And your driving sucks. Pulling straight out in front of delivery vans is stupid.

Anyway, the rest of Jack's Birthday, aka Christmas Eve Eve, is going to be spent cleaning the house, cooking his requested dinner of pizza (and yes, I'm going to be eating it too!), and dropping by to see Michelle and my godson. I'm even going to call into McDonald's for an After Eight McFlurry. Tomorrow and Sunday will be chaos, so today I'm not rushing to do anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jack
happy birthday!
sorry I'm late sending this but Mum's only just checked e-mails.
From your mate Dominic G

10:08 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Dominic! Jack says:

Thanks Dom have a great christmas and a happy new year. From your mate Jack

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home