28 January 2006

Off to Wreak Havoc

It's off to London today! I've been looking forward to this for months now, heading down there to meet up with friends from the MWSC. It's just a shame not everyone can be there (and that means you, Diana and Bine!).

I'm almost packed. Not that there's a whole lot to pack for one night. It's all going very nicely into my backpack, although it's quite heavy due to a bottle of Wolf Blass in the bottom of it ...

Now I'm in the midst of a shoe debate with myself. Do I wear my boots down there and pack my ballet slipper-type shoes? Do I just wear the ballets? Do I forget about them totally and wear the boots? Does anyone really care?

Report and pics when I'm back tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!
I am really sorry I couldnt be there Mel! But it looked like you all had a great time!! (Just checked Lana's pics on the forum)
You looked great!!

1:21 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm sorry you couldn't come over here, too! I hope you and Kate have a good time this week. Don't worry, she's a lovely person! :-)

10:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Melinda!

You forgot to add "if a little enthusiastic with her opinions after a few pints and a glass of Wolf Blass" :-p

10:55 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Shhhhh, Kate! I was going to let her find out for herself! ;-)

10:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I can't wait!! ;-)

11:24 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Shame I can't come along in her suitcase! LMAO We'll have to try to arrange something one of these days, even if it's just me and Kate coming across for the day or something like that. :-)

11:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan!!
Guess we have to work on our health first though :-S

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home