02 February 2006

This Is Just TOO Much!

If anyone ever wants to argue with me because I believe that Jordan is a pointless B-list celebrity, just remember this:

She may have just launched her new, updated autobiography...

But that's not the only thing that Jordan has to sell.

The glamour girl is thinking of putting a couple of her own very personal assets on eBay.

Jordan - real name Katie Price - is planning to have an operation to have her massive 32FF boobs reduced to make them more "pert".

And she says she'll put her unwanted silicone implants on the renowned web auction site.

Talking to Chris Moyles on Radio 1, she said: "I'm having them reduced because I want them a bit more pert.

"I've had them eight years now. So it's time for a new pair and I'll sell this lot on eBay."

Jordan, 27, says that having her children Harvey and Junior has made her famous bust a little on the saggy side.

Whether there's much demand for second-hand implants, we're not sure.

But we wish any would-be bidders the best of luck.


©2006 BSkyB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home