03 February 2006

What a Great Start to the Weekend!

Well, my Friday has been a real hoot! I asked Simon for some help with something, which lead to World War III, which has lead to him not speak to me or the kids. This is going to be a fun weekend.

I didn't win the EuroMillions jackpot. A share in that £125 million would have been nice.

I've spent today working on my dissertation research. Man, it's going a lot slower than I thought it would! Still, with some perseverancee, I'll get there. Eventually.

Otherwise, today's been just a day. The kids haven't fought too much, actually. I think they sense that I'm in a "mood", and they can tell it's not aimed at them because they're not walking around on eggshells. They're just being more cuddly than usual. All four of them!

Tae Kwon Do will be good tomorrow, especially if I get to do some kicking on the kick pads. I always do really well when I have pent up aggression!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Now this is weird. Diana posted a comment on here, and I replied. Then Shell posted a comment on here, and when I came to reply, there are no comments on here!

Sorry guys, I didn't delete them! I promise!

12:06 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I still had Shell's from the email notification I received:

oh babe you should av come up i would have tried to cheer u up you know were i am if u need me and let me know about monday night if your not doing anything i will come and pick u up and we can go for coffee then i can give you your pressies see u soon and keep your chin up xxxxx

That sounds really good to me! The coffee and chat anyway -- I've been trying to skip the birthday but no one will let me! ;-)

Diana, yes, I have that man punching bag on my list of this to buy this year! Should I add it to my goals for 2006? ;-)

12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ofcourse!! That way you can't forget!! ;-)

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home