13 May 2006

Saturday Stress

Okay, it's not all that bad. I'm only a couple hundred words away from finishing my dissertation! (Can you hear me cheering?) I got up early and went to work on it until Rich picked me up to go fetch my new bed from Sheffield. That's one piece of furniture I'll have in my new house ... if the council ever gets around to giving me one!

I'm going to finish off this last bit of the dissertation and then go chill out in the pub with Vicky and Baz for a bit. They're going in to watch a bit of football since Baz is a Liverpool supporter. Well, someone has to be I suppose! Then I'll be back home to work on revision for my equity and trusts exam on Monday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a great weekend Mel!!
And you are abou to cross off another country from your list!! YAY!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!

10:24 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

:P

You know, there's another Liverpool supporter in your pool of friends.

Harumph! :P

10:21 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Ah yes, so sorry Gary! I completely forgot you supported Liverpool! Now that you've mentioned it, I do remember you telling me!

12:30 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Hey, I'm not offended. Honestly. I just saw it as an opportunity to jab. :P :D

11:25 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I know. :-) My apologies all the same!

4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home