27 January 2005

Diary Entry

9.48 pm I feel like I've been run over by a train. I have not stopped since I got up this morning. I got up and started getting ready, but Simon said he wasn't going to go to town with me, so I had to do that on my own. I wasn't impressed. He couldn't go to town with me, but he'd planned a night out with Allan tonight.

I rushed around getting the boys ready for school, and they weren't co-operating. I never even had time to put make-up on. I dropped them off, put diesel in the car and went into town to the Inland Revenue office (on the third floor and I didn't like the looks of the lift), the bank, and the Council. I searched for GCSE revision books for Malorie, then decided I was going to use a gift voucher I had to buy myself a new top to wear when I go out with Shell for my birthday.

I came home for about 15 minutes to ring Simon and go for a pee. Then I picked Ricky up from school and took him to the dentist, called at the chemist and then bought Ricky a magazine at the newsagents. I had to go to our shop to get a present for a birthday party, call for petrol in my car after swapping cars with Simon, then home to grab some food and the post.

Time to get Jack from school. Back home again to sort the kids out and wrap the birthday present, then off to a two hour birthday party at Wacky Warehouse.

No rest for the wicked. Home for a few minute before taking Simon and Allan to the pub. I stopped and had a coffee with Shell because I needed a chill out. She's started doing card making, and I keep saying I want to start, so we talked about that as well as having the usual gossip.

I figured by then I deserved a treat, so I picked up a McChicken Premiere from McDonalds, and here I am! My neck aches, my head throbs, and I still have to get back out to pick Simon and Allan up again. I should make them take the bus. I don't even feel like writing all the witty and interesting things that popped into my head during the day. In other words, this is a typical entry for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home