21 January 2005

Exploding All Over The Place

Last night I decided to try something new. I submitted my blogs to Blog Explosion to see if anyone might take an interest in whatever fruitcake posts I manage to come up with. Actually, now that I've been approved and got down to business with it, I realised I don't care who reads my blog(s) because I'm having too damn much fun looking at everyone else's! I have "blogmarked" a ton of them already, and there are a few I'll pass on later, for the three of you (I've had an increase in readership of 100% in the past 24 hours) who might be interested.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Melinda, glad to have stumbled onto your site!

12:06 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Wow, thanks Aurora! :-)

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog engine really works!

http://pimme.blog-city.com

1:10 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Cool, isn't it? I've been having a blast surfing blogs!

2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home