20 January 2005

Now That's a Big'un!

I heard on the news in the wee hours of this morning that a baby boy had been born in Brazil weighing in at 16 pounds 7 ounces. The report continued by saying that doctors tried to persuade his mum to give birth naturally, but she opted for a caesarian.

I should bloody well hope she did! My youngest was my biggest baby, and at 7 pounds 14 ounces, I screamed my head off giving birthday to him naturally. I believe in natural childbirth. I was lucky to have four relatively healthy pregnancies and ordinary deliveries. Ricky, who will be 8 tomorrow, showed up a month early, but he was a healthy baby.

But if the doctor or midwife had told me my baby would top 16 pounds, I would have been booking that caesarian in record time!


Awwww, isn't he a cutie?
Source SkyNews.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home