14 February 2005

My Hair is GONE!

Well, I went through with it! My hair has been chopped off! It's so short I can't believe it! I'm not used to seeing it yet.

Okay, brace yourself: here's the pic! Bear in mind when you look at it that I have a cold so I have circles under my eyes, and I haven't had a chance to play around with the style to get it just the way I want it, but basically, this is it!



I've already found some good things about short hair. I'll save a fortune on shampoo and conditioner! I'll also save a lot of electricity since it shouldn't take me half an hour to blow dry my hair. I was making candles earlier, and I thought I'd forgotten to tie my hair back so it didn't get in the wax, but I didn't need to!

11 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Gorgeous! I love it :)

11:24 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Jenni! *blush* I've just washed it and can't figure out what to do with it now! LMAO

11:41 pm  
Blogger anna said...

Thats is so great! looking good...=)

2:47 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Anna and Mel!

I'm not sure about blue, but do you think a pale pink would suit me? LMAO

8:11 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I hadn't thought of trying a hippy chick look. I've always been more of a rock chick kind of person, but I'm willing to try something new! And I'm a student, so maybe I could get away with it!

Nah, I'll stick with my streaks, too!

8:39 pm  
Blogger letti said...

i like it! when i had short hair, i'd wish it was long and now that i have long hair, i'm wanting a short style..i'm too fickle ! but i agree..short hair is way easier to manage :)

9:18 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I, too, swear I had posted a reaction to your new do, Melinda. Obviously, Blogger has been hungry for comments and has eaten mine and Pete's. I like the new do, by the way.

3:06 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks guys!

I know you prefer long hair, Gary, so thanks for the compliment! LOL

10:18 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

Mel, your hair looks fantabulous!!!!
Gee, you're just as cute as a button no matter what ya do huh? ;o)
How's hubby like it? More importantly...how're you liking it? Think you'll grow it back?

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks brill mate xxxx

4:52 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks everyone! *blush* I'm liking it more and more as the days go by, mainly because it's so easy to take care of. I think I want it just a bit longer, to my shoulders maybe, but I don't think I'll grow it as long as it used to be!

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home