26 March 2005

Diary Entry

3.19 pm Simon had a rough night last night. He barely slept until the wee hours of the morning. I ended up coming downstairs early this morning to let the dog out, then I watched telly for a bit and fell asleep on the couch for an hour or so. I still feel wiped out, but I think it has more to do with tiring my eyes out from all the reading I'm doing because I don't feel physically tired, just sleepy.

More goofy dreams last night though. I was at the Renault headquarters with Fernando Alonso and Jarno Trulli. It must be last year's dream since Trulli moved to Toyota at the end of last season. Anyway, I was having coffee with them, playing video games with them, and chatting about where we lived and our families. Really strange. No car driving. Then I went on a sort of archaeological hunt in a swamp or something like that, digging up parts of a Victorian house that look a lot like the dolls house I started on last year.

I'm about to do my first German lesson. We'll have to see how well I do. I seem to do well with languages, apart from the fact I think my accent makes me sound daft when I speak any language, including English. I just don't like my voice. Still, I'm doing it so I can listen to German television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home