27 March 2005

Diary Entry

4.33 pm The time changed last night, so I can't believe it's already 4.33! Saying that, I didn't get to sleep until 3.00 am, the dog woke me up at 4.00 am, then Simon woke me up at 6.30 am, when I got up and did some blogging, some laundry, etc. I went back up to bed at about 9.00 and then got up at 1.30 pm! Boy, do I feel lazy! I haven't really had that much sleep though. I need a regular schedule, that's for sure.

I've got the goop on my hair to colour it. "Sandalwood", the box says. It's a lighter brown than my natural colour, so we'll just have to see how it turns out. I have to wait another 20 minutes before rinsing it out. Later I'm going to highlight it. Watch it turn out weird, with green streaks or something like that. That would be just my luck!

Braden actually set his alarm clock to wake him at 8.00 this morning. He definitely doesn't get that from his mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home