12 April 2005

Diary Entry

9.12 pm I'm trying to pull myself together and get motivated to do my coursework before the last minute. Lately I've just been so lethargic it's unbelievable, which is why I haven't even been blogging much. I've managed to do lots of shopping on ebay -- just little bits and pieces for some Christmas presents I'm doing for my family. I was supposed to go to uni today, but Simon woke me up at 3.30 this morning feeling romantic, and after that I couldn't get back to sleep because I had massive stomach cramps. All day today I've had a banging headache. It's a bit better now, so I'm hoping to get some work done on my criminal justice essay.

I've taken up scrapbooking as an extension of my card making. Ricky and I went to Hobbycraft on Sunday so I could get some stuff to get started. I've done one page so far with pics of Simon. It's okay, but I'm sure I can do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home