09 April 2005

The Royal Wedding

I thought it was a lovely wedding. Okay, not that I could see the wedding because I wasn't there, but the blessing ceremony was lovely. I would have loved to have had their budget when I got married two and a half years ago!







The dress she changed into for the blessing was very elegant, though I'm not big on feathers.

But take a look at some of the guests!



I think TPT must have caught jungle fever after her last stint on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Outta Here". Or maybe is a souvenir from the Australian jungle. Hey, whatever happened to those baby emus Joe Pasquale was so attached to?



Zara's definitely a trendy Royal!



Hmmmmmm ... And this is the partner of the new Duchess of Cornwall's son! I thought the shoes were very chav!



Blackadder finally made it back to the palace!



I love hats, but Princess Eugenie found a plastic bucket!

Pictures from SkyNews.com and The Times Online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home