22 May 2005

Creepy Coincidence ...

I seem to come across these weird coincidences fairly often, like when I decided, for the first time in months, to look at the obituaries in the Dallas newspaper (online version) and discovered a relative had died.

This one is a bit creepier. I have to take my tort law exam on Wednesday, and one of the questions I decided to answer is an essay question on psychiatric injury. Some of the most relevant recent claims on the subject have come from the Hillsborough disaster in 1989. This was a horrific event where 96 Liverpool supporters were crushed to death at the Sheffield Wednesday football grounds at Hillsborough.

Where am I taking my exam on Wednesday? The Sheffield Wednesday football grounds. Not only that, but my lecturer told me that the sports hall where we're sitting the exam was used as the morgue for the victims that day.

It's enough to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home