27 May 2005

Diary Entry

9.31 am I've been a rather sporadic diarist lately, I'm afraid. Just too much going on to keep up, but fortunately I've finished my exams and, unless I have to resit anything in August, that's my second year finished. I feel like I did reasonably well on my three exams, but I felt that way about my criminal law essay in January and only made a 49 on it. I did study a lot harder this year than last year.

I feel rough. I've got a cold. The weather turns nice, and I get a cold. Typical.

7.19 pm Boring day. Relaxing though. I've been out only to go pay the rent. Other than that, I've read, scrapbooked and watched a few more episodes from the box set of series 1 of Law and Order that came yesterday. I found it on Amazon for just over £8. Not bad to say that it was still sealed up and never used, and it has 22 episodes. Now I need to wait for series 2 to go down in price. It'll happen eventually, I'm sure.

I had a quick chat with Pete earlier. His music is getting better and better, or he's just learning to use his music software. I'm very impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home