06 May 2005

Things I Learned The Past Few Weeks When I've Had Time To Pay Attention

1. Free snake in selected boxes of "Golden Puffs" cereal! I wonder how it got in there. Fortunately corn snakes are harmless, but I would have done some serious freaking out! (Source: CNN.com)

2. Someone bought Britney's used home pregnancy test. That is gross. The girl is overrated as it is. No way would I want something she'd pissed on. (Source: MSN.co.uk)

3. UK elections are becoming as bad as American elections. Thank heavens they don't announce them until a month or two before one takes place, but they're becoming more concerned with trashing each other than debating the issues. I thought I'd left that behind when I moved away from Texas.

4. People care more about becoming rich in a lawsuit than helping their fellow man. This really bothers me. No. It pisses me off. A man lost his finger in a frozen custard mixer in an accident. A customer found the digit in his frozen custard 30 minutes after it was cut off. Doctors at the hospital treating the employee said that it could be successfully reattached within six hours of the accident. The customer refuses to return in, saying he would be "calling the TV stations and an attorney". The hospital also pleaded with him for its return. No, he said. He was putting it in the freezer until it could be tested for "diseases", but the hospital explained that there would be no problem taking samples before reattachment. Now it's too late. What a bastard. (Source: CNN.com)

5. Either F1 bosses are terrible drivers, or ITV needs a proof-reader. "JPM's accident has been put down to a driving error by his McLaren bosses." (Source: ITV-F1.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home