07 May 2005

Battery Shortage

I have a new toy. It's battery operated. I'm using AA batteries up like they're going out of style because I love using this new toy.

This is unusual for me. Batteries usually last ages in my battery-operated things. Not this time. I can't get over it. I use it every day. And the price! Geez, I'm going to go get a couple to keep spare in case this one stops it's buzzing.

How did I ever live without it? It's definitely better at my husband for this particular use. I have to say it makes him obsolete, no doubt about it. He's actually not that bothered either. It means he can spend more time in front of his computer without getting up to see to my needs.

Get your mind out of the gutter. It's my new milk-frother from Ikea.

2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Now how did I know, with that sort of lead in, that the first to comment on this entry would be none other than Pete?

3:21 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Well, we all know what Pete's like, don't we? *rolls eyes*

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home