14 June 2005

Song List

I've been putting together a list of some of my favourite songs on my Puddled Stuff space on MSN. I've only cracked the surface because I keep stopping to see if I can pick up some CDs of my favourites cheap on either Amazon or eBay! I've ordered one by 38 Special and one by Dokken. Heaven help me if I keep trying to build up this list! My CD collection will explode.

Almost Here -- Brian McFadden
Alone -- Heart
Alone Again -- Dokken
Boulevard of Broken Dreams -- Green Day
Breaking the Chains -- Dokken
Caught Up In You -- 38 Special
Don't Fear The Reaper -- Blue Oyster Cult
Dreams -- Van Halen
Gangsta's Paradise -- Coolio
Higher Power -- Boston
Hold On Loosely -- 38 Special
I Only Wanna Be With You -- Hootie and the Blowfish
I Want to Know What Love Is -- Foreigner
Lick It Up -- Kiss
Love Your Way -- Powderfinger
Only Time Will Tell -- Asia
Open Arms -- Journey
Thank You -- Jamelia
Treat Me Right -- Pat Benatar

I've left all my Def Leppard faves off this list because they're a list of their own, which I've already put together on the other site. I also have a list of my friend Pete's songs because he's a wonderful musician and totally undiscovered. He's even written a song "for" me. Well, it has my name on it anyway. He has his own site where people can have a listen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

As long as he wasn't in prison bending over for the soap. That would have been quite a discovery, I'm sure!

12:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home