25 July 2005

Some People Have A Nerve

There are just some people in this world who will never be pleased. Today, I realised that my next door neighbour is one of them. He gripes and complains about everything and is never pleased with anything.

Today he was complaining to Simon that on Friday night he heard our dog bark. His comment was, "I want to strangle your dog. You had to put him in the bedroom next to my kids when he was barking at midnight".

We put him there? No, he ran up there when we got home and went up stairs, and as soon as he started barking, we got him out of there and downstairs as fast as possible.

And that was rich, coming from him. Every single day he's screaming at the top of his lungs at his wife and kids, telling them all to shut up. If it's not him, it's the kids crying and screaming in the middle of the night -- in the bedroom next to ours! I've lost count of the number of times he has woken me up by screaming at his crying son and daughter to shut up.

So, forgive me, but I don't feel sorry for the dog annoying him. A bit of payback is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home