04 July 2005

There Is Hope For Us All ...

Sometimes I just have to have a good look at pictures of celebrities without their make-up on. Makes me feel like there's hope for me yet! Some of them look worse without make up than I do! (Pictures and captions from SkyNews.com)


Jordan before and after a trowel session.



Crikey. Lisa Kudrow shows just how valuable a good hairdresser really is - oh and a bit of decent lighting.



Yes, this is Melanie Griffith in both photos.



Renee Zellweger is definitely a star who benefits from a good barnet.


Ahhhhh, I feel better now!

4 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

I think the Kudrow and Griffith photos are the most shocking! O.O Damn.

2:33 am  
Blogger g d townshende said...

But the Griffith photo takes the cake!

2:33 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

I thought it was great seeing Jordan look like shit. :-) It even looks like she's got some make up on! Maybe she only looks good with three or four coats.

1:20 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I've decided that Melanie Griffith doesn't need any sort of disguise when she goes out and doesn't want to be bothered. She just needs to go out without any makeup on. No one will recognise her!

6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home