20 August 2005

My Weird Dreams

I've always had very unusual and vivid dreams, and last night was no exception. Last night's was actually very funny, and it was so realistic I wasn't sure what happened when I woke up.

I was on holiday somewhere and ran into Steve Irwin -- you know, the Crocodile Hunter. Evidently we hit it off quite well, and the next thing I knew, there was a picture of us on the front page of one of the tabloids snogging!

That still wasn't as good as the dream I had once where I went on a romantic picnic with Mark Webber. I was thoroughly upset when I woke up from that one!

Hey, what is it with me and famous Aussies? Thank goodness those are the only two I really know of, and I have had similar dreams with other famous (and not so famous) people in them. I'm still having a laugh at the Steve Irwin dream though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope it's not Barry Humphries or Clive James next!

9:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home