18 August 2005

Walking Blog

No, my blog hasn't walked ... Strange title for a post, I know.

I've started up yet another blog. Actually, at the moment I mostly post on this blog, though I copy everything over to my Puddled Stuff blog on MSN as a "catch all" where everyone can see everything I post all in one place. I gave up my diary blog and my crafts blog because I never used them. I still post my best pictures on my Photographic Wanderings blog though.

Since I seem to have taking up rambling or hiking or hill walking or whatever you want to call it, I thought it would be nice to have a place to put some of the interesting places I've found or favourite walking trails, etc. I've put a link in my sidebar, but it's called Off the Beaten Path. Yeah, I know, that's not very original either. I just couldn't think of anything better. If I do, I'll change it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home