17 August 2005

A Quiet Day

Wow, I can't remember the house being this quiet in ages! Simon has gone to Matlock to meet up with a friend, Daniel went home yesterday afternoon, Ricky and Jack are still in Tenerife with their dad, and Malorie and Braden don't come back from Texas until next Tuesday! Even the dog is being still and quiet today!

I did get to speak to Ricky and Jack yesterday. Their dad gave them some money to ring from a pay phone. It sounds like they're having a lot of fun, and Ricky in particular seemed very excited at having seen dolphins. Jack seemed more impressed by the fact that he had two beds in his bedroom in the villa. That's typical Jack. He's also the one who wanted to speak to the dog.

I haven't heard a word from Malorie and Braden, but that's not unusual. I don't think that they've forgotten me or don't want to call. I get the impression that their dad feels he spends enough on international phone calls without them calling me. He should try having to pay for the flights.

Now that my cozy morning is almost over, I suppose I better get the kitchen tidied up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home