24 August 2005

No Weekly Weigh In

I didn't go to Weight Watchers yesterday because I was at Gatwick, so I haven't got a clue what progress I made last week. I did find a picture of me that I didn't know Simon had taken, and I can see a bit of a difference from when I started the diet! I'll put a kind of "before" and "during" up for comparison. Don't laugh -- I realise I'm not photogenic!

MW Party
That's me in the pink, second from the left, two days after I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting

Surprise View
That's me nine days ago, after exerting myself hill walking. I've still got a ways to go, but there's a difference!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're looking much better, keep up the good work. Hows the bird in the middle of the top phone, she looks well fit!!

8:21 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Pete, you'll never change will you ... LMAO

Anonymous, I'd give you details, but I haven't got a clue who you are, and I don't think her husband would appreciate it anyway! ;-)

9:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrr husbands, lol

10:03 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

You know, I feel the same way 99% of the time!

10:05 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Well done, Melinda. :D Keep it up!

3:43 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Gary! :-)

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home